Retained Executive Search
THE SEARCH IS ON. FINDING THE IDEAL MATCH.
It happens eventually in every business. The CEO, Directors or other executives, identify a leadership gap that must be filled. Yet, aligning a new, “unknown” with the talent, industry, outcome requirements and company culture is complex.
It requires a clear understanding of the organization and, quite often, the highest level of confidentiality. Every detail, including personal style, professional approach, corporate values, location, experience and compensation, must be considered and matched.
Critical executive searches like this are the sole mission of GS&A. Our approach delivers the ideal match because each GS&A retained executive search consultant personally manages every step of your search, from the beginning right through to performance.
If you would like a confidential conversation, or if you have questions about our approach and your leadership needs, please call us. There is never risk or obligation, just professional guidance. Call (615) 480-5685.
The Right Leadership
A national retained executive search firm, Guice Smith & Associates consistently delivers best-matched, highest-quality candidates for large corporations, Fortune 500 companies and healthcare, hospital and healthcare management companies. With a combined 90 years of consistent, professional, confidential service, you’ll find a team of search experts that partner for your success.
GS&A’s rigorous process includes multiple advance interviews for every qualified candidate, so that you see only the best. You receive weekly updates, and you can feel confident that your search is managed privately and securely from start to finish by your expert personal consultant.
Your dedicated executive search consultant will:
- Listen to you and your designated stakeholders throughout the search and understand your company culture.
- Specify a detailed profile of skills & traits.
- Search our network of contacts and develop new channels based on our discovery with you to identify candidates.
- Provide market analytics during the search.
- Vet and qualify best prospects.
- Conduct in-depth interviews & check references.
- Review top profiles with client.
- Schedule & track client interviews.
- Compile all necessary information and extend the offer if you desire.
- Complete the hire, monitor results assist with the onboarding process.
A seasoned business executive, Guice Smith offers more than 26 years of executive search experience in such disciplines as executive administration, accounting and finance, and operations.